Easy, crunchy, and juicy chicken drumsticks that are bursting with fried chicken flavor straight from the air fryer.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- (Optional) 1 cup Ranch dressing and 1 tsp hot sauce – I prefer Sriracha
- In a small bowl, combine herbs and spices.
- Set aside.
- Place drumsticks in a bowl or a plastic bag and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle herbs and spices all over drumsticks to coat them.
- Preheat air fryer at 400 for 2-10 minutes.
- Place drumsticks in air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes on 400.
- Remove basket and flip chicken drumsticks.
- Cook at 400 for another 10 minutes.
- If chicken is not 165 degrees internally, add another 5 minutes of cook-time.
- Time can vary based on drumstick size, so do check the temperature with a digital thermometer after cooking to prevent over or under cooking.
- When chicken has reached 165 degrees internally, serve immediately.
- (Optional) To make a dipping sauce mix the ranch dressing and hot sauce, add more for a spicier sauce. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Yield : 8
Serving Size: 1
Total Fat: 12g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Trans Fat: 0g
Unsaturated Fat: 8g