TOTAL TIME :17 minutes
- 1 jar of canned potatoes, Whole new potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Cooking spray
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit (195 degrees Celsius).
- Drain the potatoes from the can, rinse them slightly under running cold water and pat them dry with paper towels. (Pictures 2 and 3).
- Toss them in oil and seasoning.
- Add seasoned potatoes to your air fryer basket and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Next, air fry them for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Turn them on the other side halfway.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, if desired
PRO TIP: RINSING POTATOES WILL REDUCE THE SODIUM CONTENT.
Note: I cooked the canned potatoes whole. They are small enough. You can choose to cut them in halves or even thinner. Flip them a few times while cooking and adjust the cooking time, since smaller potatoes may need less time to cook.