Make this air fryer fried ice cream recipe with just 2 ingredients. Top with chocolate syrup, whipped cream and cherries for the perfect treat.
- air fryer
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- 1 qt vanilla ice cream
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal crushed
- chocolate syrup optional for topping
- whipped cream optional for topping
- maraschino cherries optional for topping
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal inside of a zip loc bag and use a rolling pin to crush the cereal.
- Transfer the crushed cereal to a large plate.
- Scoop out the ice cream and form large balls using your hands. Each ball should be approximately 1 cup of ice cream.
- Immediately roll each ice cream ball one at a time in the crushed cereal, pressing the cereal firmly into the ice cream and further perfecting the round shape of each ice cream ball.
- Roll the ice cream in the cereal as many times as needed until completely coated.
- Transfer the ice cream balls to the parchment paper lined baking sheet and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and transfer to the air fryer.
- Air fry at 400 degrees F for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
- Work quickly when shaping the ice cream with your hands or it will begin to melt.
- Don’t worry about shaping the ice cream balls perfectly initially. You’ll be able to shape them much better after they’ve been coated in the cereal.
- Vanilla ice cream was used for this recipe but you may substitute for any other flavor you’d like.
- Always read your air fryer manual before using it
Calories: 650kcal | Carbohydrates: 94g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 454mg | Potassium: 642mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 55g | Vitamin A: 1491IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 402mg | Iron: 14mg