Delicious garlic and butter shrimp, cooked in the air fryer in just minutes!
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and de-veined
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced, about 1 teaspoon
- After removing the shells, rinse the shrimp and pat them dry. Place them in a large bowl, and set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine the butter and minced garlic, and microwave for about 30 seconds, until the butter has melted.
- Pour the butter and garlic mixture over the shrimp, and stir together, coating the shrimp with the mixture.
- Pour the shrimp into the basket, leaving enough room between them so they aren’t stacked.
- Air fry at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 6-8 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- To determine doneness, the base of the shrimp tail will be an opaque color, and no longer translucent.
Serve with melted butter or cocktail sauce, or on top of your favorite pasta.
KETO C/1 P/23 F/13
Weight Watchers: under 5 points per serving
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe