These mouthwatering garlic mushrooms in the air fryer is a quick and easy side dish that pairs well with everything. Toss them in garlic, oil, and herbs to complete any weeknight meal
- 8 Oz. Baby Portobello (Bella) Mushrooms
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Garlic Powder More if needed
- 1 Tsp. Parsley Flakes Or Fresh parsley
- ½ Tsp. Kosher Salt Or to taste
- ½ Tsp. Pepper Or to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil You can also use grapeseed oil
- To prepare this easy air fryer mushrooms recipe, we recommend that you cut the mushrooms in half. Then clean the mushrooms in cold water to remove any dirt or debris. When finished, pat the mushroom with a dry clean paper towel or kitchen towel.
- Transfer the mushrooms to a clean bowl, and add in the olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic, and herbs. Toss well to combine.Transfer the mushrooms to an air fryer basket, try, or dish. Air fry at 370 degrees F for 8-10 minutes (depending on the air fryer). When the timer goes off, serve warm as a side and enjoy.
When printing the recipe, please unselect the camera so that the pictures are NOT printed with the recipe (if preferred).
Calories are estimated per serving.
erving: 2ServingsCalories: 182kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 4gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 472mgPotassium: 510mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 0.4IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 5mgIron: 5mg