Air Fryer Mini Pizzas cook in just 4 minutes in the air fryer! Make them with everyone’s favorite toppings for a family favorite dinner, lunch or snack.
- 1 can Grands Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour – for rolling
- 1 – 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- ½ pound cooked sausage
- 4 ounces pepperoni slices
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella chees
- Preheat air fryer to 400° for 5 minutes.
- Separate biscuits into 2 layers.
- Lightly flour a cutting board and use a rolling pin to roll each biscuit half into about a 3 inch circle.
- Top each dough circle with 2 teaspoons of marinara sauce.
- Add pepperoni and sausage and top with cheese.
- Spray air fryer basket lightly with olive oil or brush on.
- Use a spatula to place pizzas in air fryer basket, cooking 2 or 3 at a time with space in between.
- Cook for 4 minutes at 400° or until golden brown.
- Place on a wire rack and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve pizzas immediately or cool completely on wire rack before refrigerating.
Store cooled pizzas in zip top bags in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Reheat in air fryer for 2 minutes at 350°.