These air fryer pot stickers work with frozen or homemade ones, and take less than 7 minutes to make! Crispy on the outside with a moist and juicy filling, it’s so easy to customize!
Cuisine: American, Chinese
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Servings: 15 potstickers
- 15 potsticker wrappers
- 5 ounces ground chicken
- 1 cup green cabbage finely shredded
- 1/4 cup chives
- 2 teaspoons ginger finely grated
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, except for the potstickers, and mix well.
- Lightly wet your hands and place the potsticker wrappers on a flat surface. Add a spoonful of the filling in the center and fold over. Use your fingers to pinch the top several times, to decorate.
- Lightly brush water on the exterior of the potstickers. Add them to an air fryer basket and air fryer at 200C/400F for 6-7 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Remove the potstickers from the air fryer and serve immediately.
- To air fry frozen dumplings or potstickers, simply increase the cooking time by 2 minutes and shake the air fryer basket several times throughout.
- TO STORE: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to five days.
- TO FREEZE: Potstickers can be frozen either uncooked or cooked. Place them in an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to two months.
- TO MAKE AHEAD: Make the potstickers up to five days in advance and keep them stored in the refrigerator. When ready to air fry, lightly brush the exterior with some water before air frying
NutritionServing: 1potsticker | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 70mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 4g