We stuffed a creamy spinach filling inside these chicken breasts and cooked them to perfection in the air fryer!
PREP TIME 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME 15 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME 20 MINUTES
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes more or less to taste
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.
- Drizzle both sides of the chicken with oil.
- Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Stuff the mixture into each chicken breast.
- Place the chicken breasts in a greased air fryer basket in a single layer. You may need to work in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer. Keep cooked chicken in a low oven, covered in foil, while the next batch cooks.
- Air fry at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165 degrees in the thickest portion of the chicken.