This easy air fryer tomatoes recipe uses just a few ingredients and makes savory roasted tomatoes that are perfect!
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary freshly chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme freshly chopped
- Wash and pat dry each tomato with paper towels. Then slice in half with a sharp knife, lengthwise.
- In a medium bowl, or laying flat on a baking sheet, toss tomatoes with olive oil, then season with garlic, rosemary, and thyme.
- Brush the bottom of the Air Fryer basket with olive oil, spritz with cooking spray, or line with a piece of parchment paper. Place tomato slices in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes. If you want crispier tomatoes, depending on size of tomatoes, add a few additional minutes of cook time.
- easonings and Flavors: Sprinkle some parmesan cheese, fresh herbs, blue cheese, garlic powder, or Italian seasoning!
- Varieties of Tomatoes: You can use several kinds of tomatoes for this recipe. For example, you can use grape tomatoes, beefsteak tomatoes, Campari tomatoes, plum tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, or whatever type of tomato you like!
- Flavorful Tomatoes: To get super flavorful tomatoes, make sure you thoroughly coat the tomatoes in seasonings so that the flavor can meld with the tomato’s juices. In addition, using seasonal tomatoes gives you an amazing flavor on top of added seasonings!
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe.