Cooking time: 15minutes
0.5 onion finely chopped
4 medium size mushrooms, sliced
1 courgette sliced
1 1small red capsicum finely sliced
0.5 can of chick peas or other beans
0.5 cup grated cheese
salt & pepper
- Fry all of the ingredients excpet the eggs and cheese in a 26cm pan or similar until cooked,
- Season with salt & pepper. Meanwhile mix the eggs together in a bowl with 2 tables spoons of water.
- Add the half of grated cheese to the egg mixture and pour over cooked vegetables.
- Cook on a medium/high heat. While the egg is cooking pull the egg mixture towards the centre of the pan with a spatula and tilt the pan so that the runny egg fills the hole you’ve made.
- Repeat this a few time so that the egg mixture cooks evenly. Once the egg is nearly set – but still a little moist- fold the omelette in half. Then with pan in one hand and plate in the other tip the omelette upside down onto the plate.
- Top with remaining cheese and serve with a salad, potatoes or vegetable of your choice
- This is an Egg Guy favourite for dinner time but is great when ever you fancy