This Keto Cordon Bleu Chicken casserole is a tasty twist on your traditional breaded chicken cordon bleu. This is a deliciously creamy comfort food Low Fat Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole that is perfect for an easy keto dinner!
Ingredients required for Keto Cordon Bleu Chicken Casserole:
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese chopped
- 1 pound ham chopped
- 20 ounces cooked chicken shredded or chopped
- ½ cup chicken bone broth or stock (optional)
- ½ cup crushed pork rinds optional
How to prepare Low Fat Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole:
1 Take a large bowl and add mayonnaise, heavy cream, and cream cheese and mix it well to tills well combined.
2 Then in the same bowl add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, garlic powder, and pepper and stir well till well combined.
3 In the same bowl add Swiss cheese, ham, chicken and chicken broth in it and stir well.
4 Take a casserole dish and grease it with melted butter and add the mixture into it and spread carefully and top with crushed pork rinds.
5 Bake it at 350F for around 15 to 20 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean.
6 Serve on a plate and enjoy!
Tips for Making Keto Chicken Cordon bleu Casserole:
1 We have to chop the Swiss cheese and we can also use shredded cheese.
2 We have to use pre-cooked meat and cut the chicken breast into strips.
Nutritional Information for Keto Cordon Bleu Chicken Casserole:
- Serving: 171g |Calories: 408 | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 13g|
- Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 841mg| Potassium: 402mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 615IU |
- Vitamin C: 1.5mg| Calcium: 241mg | Iron: 0.8mg