Low-Carb Keto Crustless Pizza Supreme Casserole gives you all the pizza flavors you know and love in an easy to make, low carb package. This delicious recipe feeds a crowd and is perfect for meal prep.
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 40 mins
- Ready in: 45 mins
- 2 lbs Italian Sausage, hot or mild, casing removed
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Yellow Onion, sliced thinly
- 1 large bell pepper, I used red and green bell peppers, but you can use whatever you have on hand
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, optional
- 1/2 tsp Natural Ancient Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 5 oz Uncured Pepperoni
- 2 cups Tomato Basil Sauce
- 3 cups Pizza Blend Cheese
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat. Brown the sausage meat, then set aside.
In the same pan that you browned the sausage meat, add the olive oil, vegetables, salt, and pepper. Saute the vegetables until translucent & tender.
Layer the casserole in a 9×13 baking pan. I made two layers with 1/2 sausage meat, 1 cup tomato sauce, 1/2 the vegetables, 1/2 the cheese, and 1/2 the pepperoni.
Bake in the oven until the top is browned and the cheese is fully melted (~15-20 minutes).