These Keto Ham and Cheese Bites are only 1.5 net carb each, and great warm or cold! This is an easy keto meal prep recipe!
- yield: 24
- prep time: 10 MINUTES
- cook time: 20 MINUTES
- total time: 30 MINUTES
- 2 cups ham, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ham and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill 10 minutes.
If you skip chilling the dough they will flatten as they cook and not be nice round balls.
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking mats) using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake 20-23 minutes until golden brown.
This recipe made 24 egg bites for me, but that will depend on the size scoop you use and how tightly you pack them.
YIELD: 24 SERVING SIZE:
Nutrition calculated per ham and cheese bite
Amount Per Serving:
CALORIES: 115TOTAL FAT: 7gCHOLESTEROL: 56mgSODIUM: 86mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2.6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.5gFIBER: 1.1gSUGAR: 0.9gPROTEIN: 10g