Keto Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Fat Bombs are a keto dieter’s best friend! They are extremely decadent and rich just like any dessert but without sugar!
Course: Cookies, Dessert
Keyword: Cheesecake Fat Bombs, Keto Fat Bombs
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 15 fat bombs
Calories: 112 kcal
● 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
● 1/4 cup coconut oil room temperature
● 1/3 cup coconut flour super fine
● 3 tablespoons granular sweetener I used Swerve
● 1 tablespoon lemon zest
● 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
1 cup unsweetened coconut shredded
1. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients, except shredded coconut in a bowl until a thick dough forms. Chill for 10 minutes in the freezer.
3. Remove the dough from the freezer. Form golf-sized balls and roll into the shredded coconut.
4. Arrange onto the baking sheet and freeze for 10 to 30 minutes.
5. Store in the fridge or freezer in an air-tight container.
Keto Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 112 Calories from Fat 90Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 79mgPotassium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 2gVitamin A: 83IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 24mgIron: 1mg