Skip to content
- 1 pound shaved beef
- 1 bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced or chopped
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesean cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tbs butter
- salt & pepper
- 10-12 slices provolone cheese
- mozzarella to top
- 4 sheets of cutda carb flatbreads
- Caramelize onions over medium low heat, stirring occasionally till caramelized and nicely browned about 7mins. Add in peppers and mushrooms. Stir to cook slightly (you want it tender but not fully cooked)
- Add in beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir around. In a bowl mix melted butter, heavy cream & Parmesean cheese. Throw that mixture into the beef.
- In a casserole dish, brush lightly with olive oil. Place a layer of cutdacarb bread, brush with some mayo and add in the beef mixture – top with three slices of provolone. Repeat with two more layers.
- add one last cutdacarb layer, brush lightly with oil, and top with Mozzarella; sprinkle some black pepper
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20mins. Broil the top until cheese is bubbly (about 3-4mins).
- Sprinkle some parsley and serve!