This easy keto waffle recipe is made with simple ingredients: almond flour, mayo, egg and baking powder. An absolutely amazing mini waffle maker recipe that makes for excellent low carb sandwich bread!
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp water
- Preheat your mini waffle maker.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the egg in a small bowl until well beaten.
- Add the almond flour, mayo, baking powder and water; mix well.
- Spray your waffle maker with non-stick spray and pour half of your batter in. Close the lid and allow to cook for about 3 minutes or until the automatic timer or light goes off. Repeat for second waffle.
- For the tuna salad recipe in the picture, I simply mix together tuna with a little mayo, garlic powder, black pepper and diced celery and/or pickles for crunch.