These low carb crispy cheese balls are made from three types of cheese! Gluten free, LCHF, and keto recipe.
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add the eggs to a large bowl and whisk until lightly beaten.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 sections, roll each section into a ball and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment or a silicone mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
2g net carbs per serving of two balls. This recipe makes eight crispy cheese balls.
Two balls Amount Per Serving Calories: 213 |Total Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 263mg | Carbohydrates: 3g | Net Carbohydrates: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 13|