Enjoy these cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Chaffles for just 2 net carbs each!
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup pepperoni, chopped
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs well. Fold in the remaining ingredients until completely incorporated.
- Heat a waffle maker according to the manufactures directions. Add the batter to the waffle maker (about 2 sccops for the Dash waffle maker) be careful not to overfill.
- Remove the waffles when you no longer see any steam coming from the machine and the waffles are golden brown.
YIELD: 5 Chaffles SERVING SIZE: Nutrition Calculated Per Chaffle
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 198TOTAL FAT: 13.3gCHOLESTEROL: 99mgSODIUM: 509mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2.5gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2gFIBER: 0.5gSUGAR: 0.5gPROTEIN: 13g