Learn how to make a Pizza Chaffle! This quick and easy keto pizza recipe is perfect for lunches or busy weeknights! Each low carb pizza has just 1.8 net carbs!
Chaffle Ingredients (pizza base – makes 6)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any variety or mixture)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons low carb pizza sauce (1 tablespoon each)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella (2 tablespoons each)
- 18 pepperoni slices (3 each)
- Italian seasoning to taste
To make the Chaffles:
- Combine the eggs, shredded cheese, almond flour and baking powder in a small bowl and mix well.
- Preheat a waffle maker according to the directions and lightly spray with cooking oil if needed.
- Spoon the batter into the waffle maker and cook 2-3 minutes until steam is no longer coming from the machine.
This recipe makes 6 chaffles using the Dash Mini Waffle Maker.
For the Pizza:
- Top a fresh or meal prepped chaffle (tips below!) with low carb pizza sauce and toppings.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is bubbly, or air fry at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1 Mini Pizza
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 141TOTAL FAT: 5.1gCHOLESTEROL: 101mgSODIUM: 360mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2.7gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.8gFIBER: 0.9gSUGAR: 1.1gPROTEIN: 14g